Academic mobility is the transfer of a student or employee for a certain period to another educational or scientific institution (in their own country or abroad) within the framework of a joint educational, research program, as well as on the basis of bilateral agreements.
Conditions of participation in the mobility program
The mobility program is open to students of the 2nd-3rd year of bachelor's degree and students of the 1st year of master's degree. Students of the last years of study cannot take part in the mobility program, since the last year requires an internship and writing a thesis.
If a student plans to study at one of the partner universities abroad, he must have good academic performance in all subjects and a high level of foreign language proficiency.
Students can independently search for sources of additional funding and apply for grants, there is also the possibility of obtaining external grants, which are provided by partner universities or ministries of education of other countries.
Deadlines for accepting applications for academic mobility programs
• Applications for the spring semester are submitted in the fall.
• Applications for the fall semester are submitted in the spring.
The exact dates for accepting applications will be posted on the university's website and on social networks.
List of documents required to participate in the competition for study abroad within the framework of academic mobility
• Application-justification (in any form) for studying abroad;
• Individual curriculum;
• Letters of recommendation (if any);
• Language Certificate (IELTS);
• Copies of publications, diplomas, certificates, etc. (if available);
• A copy of the official invitation of a foreign university (if available).